Monday, November 5, 2012

Eid-ul Adha in Newcastle #Part1

Assalamualaikum & good day everyone!

I know, my updates have always been about newcastle obviously, meeting the malays, food & stuff. I doubt most of you who have been following me since the day I registered blogging or since I came here must be wondering whether I do mingle around with the locals & other internationals right? The answer to that is, YES. but we do not take pictures randomly. hahaha thats the problem I must say, being a girl who loves taking picture a lot! *ehem* kbai walaupun tau tak photogenic, photogedik adelah.


ANYWAY, this shall be my first Aidiladha celebration in Newcastle. Why would I say that? Well, I did celebrate it here, at night (CLICK HERE) but my whole day was at MANCHESTER! (CLICK HERE). The experience wasn't really the same I must say. Last year, I did not have the opportunity to go for Solat Raya, tons and tons of open houses etc compared to this year where I woke up very early in the morning ( I'm not a morning person k so waking up early in the morning is such an achievement for me, YEAY :p ) to go for solat raya at the eldon leisure centre.

Subhanallah! What a meaningful day :') I was able to perform the Eid Al-Adha prayers together with Muslims from various countries. haaaa not a common thing right? Alhamdulillah :'D


Then, I had to go to the class which I can consider as quite interesting though. I don't know why, maybe it was Friday, the lecturer was in a good mood and I wore something colourful? :D


 meet Auni & Iffah :)


I went to my first open house after that. It was the owner of the Rasa Nusantara'. Allahu, the food was amazing & delicious! Alhamdulillah for that. haha but because of this, I was 20 mins late for my seminar. epic! pergi tu tumpang orang tapi takkan lah sebab kita ada class, nak suruh diorang pun balik awal kan? so I had to catch the bus instead. and the bus pulak was freaking lampi & lembab where it stops at every bus stand and waits for oldies to come in & scan their bus passes which took the bus so long to arrive at the Newcastle town! but luckily, my lecturer wasn't too strict at that time and Alhamdulillah she allowed me to come in. fuh fuh kalau tak hilang ilmuku :'(

balik bilik terus terbongkap jap. k tak terbongkang ye tapi REHAT. tak tidur pun because I have to get ready for my next open house which is 104 CANNING STREET!


 my favourite & will always be! wuhuuu! thanks kak iylia, kak hanis & family. the food was great and I truly love it!! feels like home Alhamdulillah :'D


me and my other favourite kakak, kak wanie & Ted :D

I shall continue this post on Wednesday or Thursday! I promise! Nighty nights xx 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...